As I regularly mention on the blog, I’m available to provide IT Consulting Services. I provide IT Consulting Services both on-site and remotely. I’m also available for engagements that require travelling, even internationally.
IT Consulting Services are provided to many customers both locally, and internationally.
For more information, to hire me as an IT Consultant, or contact me, please read on.
Who I help
Thanks to readers, I’ve been brought on board as an IT Consultant for a number of projects in a number of different types of situations.
I’ve been contracted to provide IT Consulting Services for:
- Businesses (CTOs, Board of Directors, IT Directors, IT Managers)
- Competitors (Managed Services Providers, IT Service Providers, Indirect competitors)
- Consultants (Reorganization and Restructuring, Business Consultants, Efficiency Consultants)
Confidentiality is of upmost importance, and in cases where working with or for competitors, there will be no efforts or actions for competition.
IT Consulting Scenarios
There have been many different scenarios that I have provided IT Consulting Services. Please see below for some examples:
- Assist competition with knowledge-gap or assist with project (implementation and/or migration)
- Assist businesses or organizations IT departments with projects (implementation and/or migrations) to fill knowledge-gap
- Provide IT Consulting Services as a backup/augmentation for competitors
- Provide IT Consulting Services as a backup/augmentation for hired IT staff
- Managed Services
- Service geographical areas where the client organization does not have personnel or resources available
- Service geographical areas where the competitor does not have personnel or resources available
- Assist with specialty projects
- Ability to travel with short-notice
- Situations where special expertise are required for “geographically hard to access” offices or sites
- Emergency support and resources for IT Professionals and IT Staff
- Emergency support and resources for IT Service Providers
- Emergency support and resources for Users
- Travel to remote locations and/or offices for project work (implementations, migrations, etc.)
- Training and Demonstrations
What I’ve done
Over the years, I’ve assisted providing IT Consulting Services for some extremely complex project work, as well as simple engagements. Below is an example of some of the work I’ve done that has been initiated by readers of my blog:
- Numerous SBS 2008 to SBS 2011 to Windows Server (with Essentials Experience Role) Migrations
- Numerous SBS 2011 to Windows Server (with Essentials Experience Role) Migrations
- Numerous Microsoft Exchange 2010 to Exchange 2013 Migrations
- Numerous Microsoft Exchange 2013 to Exchange 2016 Migrations
- Numerous Microsoft Exchange 2016 to Exchange 2019 Migrations
- Setup, Configuration, and Deployment of VMware Unified Access Gateways
- Deployment and Migration of VMware Horizon View Servers from old versions to latest versions
- Troubleshoot and rescue Microsoft Exchange Servers
- Setup, Configuration, and Deployment of Veeam Backup and Replication
- Setup, Configuration, and Deployment of Veritas Backup Exec
- Point to Point Wireless Back hauls (including routing and firewall)
- Point to Multi-point Wireless (Business and Enterprise Wireless Deployments)
- Setup, Configuration, and Deployment of SAN (Storage Area Network) arrays
- Setup, Configuration, and Deployment of VMware vSphere (including vCenter, ESXi, Shared Storage, and networking)
- Setup, Configuration, and Deployment of HPE Servers, SANs, and other hardware
- Backup and Disaster Recovery Consulting
- Backup and Disaster Recovery solution design, implementation, support, and policy creation
- Troubleshooting and assistance with HPE MSA Storage Arrays (SAN)
- Design, Implement, and Support IT Solutions for environments that are geographical difficult to access or have limited access available
- Solution Design (Servers, Storage, Networking, Software)
- And much more
How to get in touch
For more information on how to hire me for IT Consulting Services, please visit https://www.stephenwagner.com/hire-stephen-wagner-it-services/. There is also contact information available here https://www.digitallyaccurate.com/contact-us/.
As a consultant, I put emphasis and focus on making engagement easy, simple, and keeping customer satisfaction in mind.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out!