If you’re looking for consulting, help, advice, or assistance with VDI, I can help!
With numerous years of experience I’ve helped many organizations with their Virtual Desktop Infrastructure. This includes assistance with implementation, managing, maintaining, supporting, and troubleshooting.
As a VMware vExpert, and NVIDIA NGCA Advisor, you could say I’ve become the “go to” guy for VDI, specifically (but not limited to) VMware Horizon Virtual Desktop Infrastructure.
To give you an idea as to how I can help, please see some examples below as to the work and services I have provided.
- VDI Implementation
- VMware Horizon Solution Design
- VMware Horizon Sizing
- VDI Solution Design
- VDI Hardware and Software Procurement
- VDI Profile and Environment Solutions
- VDI Upgrades
- Composer Upgrade
- VMware View Connection Server Upgrade
- UAG (Unified Access Gateway) Upgrade
- VDI User Environment
- User Profile Management (FSLogix, DEM)
- Environment Management (DEM)
- VDI Issue Troubleshooting
- Horizon Connection Server issues
- Real-Time Monitoring (ControlUp)
- VMware UAG Issues
- Horizon Blank screen issues
- Zero Client and Thin Clients
- 10ZiG Sales and Solutions
- Client Management Solutions
- 3D Accelerated VDI
- VDI GPUs
- NVIDIA vGPU
- Engineering Applications
- Software Development Applications
- Cost comparison
- VDI vs Traditional End User Computing
The extent of my skills and abilities aren’t limited to the list above. Please feel free to reach out to see if I can be of assistance.
I am available locally as well as internationally to provide VDI Consulting services. Whether you’re having a single issue you need help with or require a long-term VDI resource, I’m here to help!
Additional VDI Content
And if you haven’t had a chance, please take the opportunity to view some of the content and blog posts I’ve created covering VDI.
Rates and Billing Information
For rates and billing information, you can head over to the “Hire Stephen Wagner” page on my blog. Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.