With the recent release of Microsoft Windows Server 2022, I felt I needed to give it a shot. Join me as I install Windows Server 2022.
These instructions are also valid for previous versions of Microsoft Windows Server.
This video will demonstrate and explain the process of installing, configuring, and deploying a Windows Server 2022 instance.
Check it out and feel free to leave a comment! Scroll down below for more information and details on the guide.
Who’s this guide for
This guide is perfect for a seasoned IT professional or a beginner who is looking at getting experience with installing Windows Server 2022.
What’s included in the video
In this guide I will walk you through the following:
- Installing Windows Server 2022 (with Desktop Experience)
- Document a new Server Installation
- VMware Tools Installation
- Configuring Network Settings
- Computer Name Change
- Windows Server 2022 Server Manager Overview
- Windows Updates
To get started you’ll need:
- 1 x Server (Virtual Machine or Physical Server)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2022 Licensing
- A network router and/or firewall
Hardware/Software used in this demonstration
- VMware vSphere
- HPE DL360p Gen8 Server
- Microsoft Windows Server 2022
- pfSense Firewall